Experience & Skill Sets:
• 4+ years of Relevant experience in Test Architecture
• 6-12 years of Total experience in Test Automation – Preferably Selenium with Java
•Architect is responsible for the design of an adequate test approach and test architecture/ test infrastructure for both functional and non-functional aspects to reach maximum test automation.
• She/He guides, coaches and motivates developers as well as test automation engineers over the entire lifetime of a product to enable, support, and enforce an appropriate implementation, maintenance, quality assurance, test and evolution of the test infrastructure he/she designed, even in the face of challenging, changing, and evolving business cases, requirements, realization technologies.
• The Test Architects communicates and drives quality topics especially the “Testability” attribute in close cooperation with all key stakeholders that are Developers, Architects, SO/SL/PO/PE, QV Teams, Infrastructure Engineers, RTEs and Senior Management.
•The Test Architect provides technical input for risk evaluation and risk management as well as metrics and recommendations as input for product release decisions.
•Before taking important decisions, that are costly to change, he/she involves the development, site and senior managers in the decision-making process.
• He/she is additionally responsible for the design, piloting, implementation of topics, that arise from Test Architecture, common Infrastructure as well as Operation Team in regards of our centrally used and maintained PLM test tool chain.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time