Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide support in Project Services and Transformation, Digital Solutions and Delivery Management. We offer joint operations and digitalization services for Global Business Services and work closely alongside the entire Shared Services organization. We make efficient use of the possibilities of new technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotics as enablers for efficient and effective implementations around the globe.Change the future with us
- You should be Proficiency in end to end Payroll activities, processing the payroll inputs, validating the pay components with statutory deductions and ensure statutory payments as per the timeliness.
- You bring outstanding experience in statutory norms - salary Income Tax (TDS), PF, PT, Labor Welfare Fund & ESI.
- You should have Knowledge on-boarding new hires which includes their Contract preparation and Hiring the candidate in SAP
- Knowledge on issuing Letters and Employment Certificates such as Salary Transfer letter, Salary Certificate etc. and generating MIS Reports
- You should ensure processing activities are consistent and in line with the detailed procedures and policies
- You Achieve agreed service levels and performance metrics associated with Audits
- You Participate in the promotion of a work environment among the staff members which will encourage strong, efficient and timely delivery of work
- You Provide feedback to operations on trends and areas of concern based on audit findings, Working with
- You should be Proficiency in presentation skills and analytical skills
- You should have Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- You have Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
.You Have 2+ years of experience in Hire 2 Retire process, Any Graduate
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time