Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Customer Service Engineer based in Bloemfontein.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- support customers remotely and onsite and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- You will support all service processes and ensure optimal performance & efficiency in all process activities related to your area of responsibility.
- You will participate in training courses, including self-study, computer courses and on the job training as well as participate in skills development and knowledge transfer within the Customer Service Team.
- will perform any other duties that may reasonably be expected from a Customer Service Engineer.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (light current) or similar and/or knowledge on Healthcare sector with 3-5 years of experience in repair and maintenance of X-Ray equipment and/or similar digital imaging scope.
- You must be able to work overtime during week and weekends as well as on public holidays.
- IT experience is advantageous.
Good to know: You must be available on short notice to travel country wide and to Africa due to operational requirements and on long term projects as well as travel outside of the region to assist nationally.
What else do you need to know?
- This role provides support mainly for the Free State region however you may be required to support other regions and countries.
- You need to have a valid passport
- You need to have a valid South African drivers license.
- You must not have restrictions to travel within SADC and abroad.
- Must be a South African National, preferably from a designated diversity group
- Excellence, Quality and Compliance in the daily interactions, operations and reporting is not a negotiable requirement, but mandatory for this role.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time