Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell software & services into the China region.
- Build, maintain and execute a territory plan.
- Pro-actively and constantly instigate new discussions within accounts and strategic prospects to enable PSE to understand and discover customer goals and challenges relevant to opportunities for PSE.
- Lead cross-functional teams on sales campaigns, directing and working with technical pre-sales and consulting to achieve desired outcomes.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and current quarter close in Salesforce and consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Predict and articulate the needs of your customers to the Executive team to enable these requirements to be translated into long term strategic deliverable solutions.
- Up to approximately 50%-60% travel on a weekly basis.
Qualifications & skills
- You must have at least 8 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role with a verifiable track record of achievement.
- You must be experienced in applying solution selling strategies within the process modelling or related industries.
- You must be degree qualified in a relevant subject. We hire sales people who are also technically credible and have the background awareness and knowledge to be able to engage in a meaningful business and process optimisation discussion. A degree in Chemical Engineering is highly preferred. Knowledge of process design and operations in our key industries is essential.
- You should be familiar with Energy & Chemical companies business strategies and procurement practices and have an existing network of contacts in the community. An understanding of key accounts and projects in these verticals would be advantageous.
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to translate technical benefits into business benefits and ROI and be adept at securing meetings with senior level customer contacts.
- Self-driven and self-motivated entrepreneurial mind-set with exceptional interpersonal skills combined with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Working level of English to communicate with other PSE teams is required.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time