For our Global Business Service China, we are looking for a Digitalization Specialist in Su Zhou at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the Analytics & Optimization Service Delivery to Customers.
- Support and drive the internal GBS P2P digitalization projects and solutions.
- External: Customers, users and external partners
- Internal: Internal partners, experts and cross support functions
- Data Analytics Service Delivery (Business Consulting, Dashboard Development)
- Robotic Process Automation Service Delivery (Process Analysis, RPA Design & Development)
- Web Application Development & Maintenance
- Digital Solution Design & Architecture
- Support Digitalization Project and lead sub workstreams
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or Finance is preferred
- 2-3 years Software Development / Data Analytics / Business Intelligence experience is preferred
- Experience on Project Management & Process Management is preferred
- Experience on Digitalization, Analytics & Optimization tools, e.g. UiPath, BluePrisim RPA, Celonis Process Mining, Qlik, Tableau, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge on Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance is preferred
- Fluent English in Reading & Writing
- Proficiency in MS Office (such as PPT, Word, and Excel)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time