We are looking for an Information Security Officer to work in the Healthcare Cyber Security sector in Bratislava, Zilina or Kosice.
- Responsibility for 1st and 2nd line support management in security infrastructure for internal clients
- Solving user requests by identifying issues, researching the cause and providing solutions.
- Troubleshooting security related incidents
- Act as a communication interface between the incident management and other InfoSec/non-InfoSec functions
- Communication with the customer on a professional level, cooperation with team members and other support teams
- Participate on project based business implementing state of the art security products
- Performing and analyzing vulnerability and compliance scans
Personality requirements and skills
- Overview in the area of actual IT security threats
- Good overview in the area of IT security, infrastructure, sensitive data protection
- Good understanding of at least one of these domains: networking, applications, Windows, environment
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- Communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to collaborate effectively with other IT professionals
- Global customer mindset, flexibility and teamwork oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ambition to recognize and address challenges
To be successful in the role, you will require the following:
- University / college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with incident response lifecycle
- Fluency in English
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time