We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job.
Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be passionate about Quality Management and Agile / Lean Journey as a servant leader.
- You should enable building high performance teams and learning organization leveraging best of agile, lean and quality management system.
- You should be flexible to wear required hat as a Quality Champion, Auditor, Process Improvement specialist, Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach.
- You have to collaborate with other Quality champions and agile coaches to synergize Quality Management and agile / lean transformation journey and best practices.
- You will also be Representing the project internally and externally in matters of quality .
- You should Work closely with Delivery team to understand Product know-how/features being developed, attends agile/scrum/SAFe ceremonies, monitors processes, measure right indicators, observes, analyzes and helps team to improve on productivity and quality .
- You need to Provide coaching to Scrum Team by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree in Master of Total Quality Management, B.E/M.E Electronics, B.E/M.E Computer?
- 11-14 Years of Relevant experience.
- We will Prefer candidate with SAFe.
- You must have good Understanding of Lean (Continuous Improvement, Kanban, VSM, Waste identification etc.)
- It would be phenomenal to have Qms/ims: ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 27001:2013 (Certified Lead Auditor) .
- You should be aware of SQA , QMS Consulting and Internal Quality Audit.
- You should have understanding of process improvements like Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, TRIZ, data analytics, RPA etc. .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time