Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual that will be responsible for maintenance of plant production and facilities equipment by supervising a team of skill trades and technicians in a high regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
- Coordinates and schedules PMs during plant shutdown and planned production downtime.
- Ensures completion of site PMs and calibrations by due date.
- Provides manufacturing and facilities support to troubleshoot or perform necessary repairs to maintain the operation of equipment.
- Coordinate necessary technical training and develop skill trades to effectively to perform their job.
- Develops spare parts budget and ensures adequate inventory is maintained to support the production and Maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Work with outsides contractors and vendor to schedule service and repair of production and facilities equipment.
- Schedule and monitor work for skill trades every day to support manufacturing and facilities departments.
- Adhere to plant safety rules to ensure safe operation and troubleshooting of production and facilities equipment.
- Drive continuous improvement of equipment performance and reliability through Kaizen and TPM.
- Lead Autonomous and Preventive maintenance activities.
- Work on assigned CAPAs and non-conformances pertaining to maintenance of production and facilities equipment.
- Must be willing to support and provide maintenance support for 24/7 manufacturing operations.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize according to the business needs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA degree in related discipline or equivalent. Technical degree/Associates degree and years of experience in a related discipline can substitute for BS/BA degree.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in supervising skill trades. Union experience preferred
- Understanding and troubleshooting of electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA degree in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in trouble shooting electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
- Experience in performing process safety management (PSM) for hazardous chemicals. Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP’s and auditing practices.
- Experience leading change in a union environment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.