What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a digitalization engineer who will provide digitalization solutions, Support the implementation and operation of the solutions (on premises and on cloud), in order to support the company/departments to achieve business goals. The detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop or support to procure applications including demand management and external vendor management, in order to meet business requirements on digitalization/automation.
• Deploy and operate business applications, including deployment and operation of relevant hardware and platforms, internal coordination with departments or project management.
• Deploy and operate IT application servers on premises and on cloud, including major upgrades, security patch updates, performance monitoring/optimization and user administration, disaster recovery etc.
• Provide trouble-shooting and technical support on applications and client computers.
• Provide trainings on using applications.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above Degree in Computer/Software developing related major.
• Basic knowledge on operation of PC hardware and operating systems and main office applications.
• Around 3 yrs software development or 5 yrs IT operation support experience preferred
• Fluent English and mandarin communication
• Strong quality and organization orientation.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time