Siemens Mobility is a
separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for
more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in
its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey
systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With
digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to
make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire
lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal
year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility
Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees
Technical Project Leader MT for International Projects is a key role within Technical Project Leading International area as to ensure successful deployment of project Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for ensuring delivery of the projects
He or she will ensure a proper technical overall strategy, planning and steering of the project under his or her scope.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Technical Leadear of the project for the engineering activities, facilitating the collaboration between the different member of the engineering project team.
- Responsible of the strategy, planning, organization and steering of the project for engineering scope.
- Responsible of the engineering technical management of the project assigned, ensuring the fulfillment of the project delivery in terms of scope, milestones, cost and quality.
- Responsible of the assignation of the different team members.
- Responsible of the correct budget management of the engineering portion assigned to the project.
- Responsible of the interface with the Project Manager and the Commercial Project Manager for engineering matters.
- In charge of creating technical reports involving engineering matters, required by client or Project Manager
- As part of the continuous improvement, identification of problems, their analysis and distribution of the lessons learnt to the members of the team, improving also the internal processes of the department.
- In charge of reporting of projects in terms of completion, status, risks, opportunities and budget to the Technical Project Lead Management and other departments of the company.
- + 5 years of experience in international rail signaling engineering projects.
- Experience in the whole signaling project lifecycle phases and related activities, from the requirement specification to the commissioning, including the warranty support after commissioning.
- Experience controlling project tasks and deliverables according to project schedule.
- Leadership, coaching and developing other abilities.
- Knowledge in team management and with communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in planning tools
- Continuous improvement oriented
- Experience working in international and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to travel.
- English and Spanish fluent