Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a SkillSphere Product Management Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SkillSphere Product Management Intern, you will be responsible for:
This is a role well suited to a student with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to experience the startup environment within a large global healthcare company. Supporting global launches and product development, the intern will be driving innovation around the world through:
- Supporting Global Project Management for commercialized offerings including supporting individual requests for support through multiple launches
- Supporting Global Product Development through the required phases: Ideation, Prototyping, Piloting, and Commercialization
- Supporting both primary and secondary market research activities
- Opportunity to directly influence the go-forward strategy for the department in direct collaboration with senior company management
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Structured Problem Solving; Applying the Scientific Method to a broad range of problems
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong healthcare background
- Strong international experience and/or multilingual
- Experience in business development, market research, or product management/development
- Strong prior experience or exposure to human resources topics
- Strong presentation and business writing, and communication skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Rising undergraduate Junior or Senior, or Masters student (preferred)
- GPA 3.2 or greater
- MS Office 365 Proficiency
- Ability to work up to 20 hours/week during the academic year and 40 hours/week in the summer
This Internship will enhance your education and career related experience in the following areas:
- Gain global product management experience
- Exposure to the product development process
- Work in a global healthcare company
- Exposure to continuous feedback environment and a growth-mindset culture
- Work with a diverse global team
- Exposure to broad areas of business
- Enhanced communication skills in matrix style organization
Start date: September 2020; 12-month duration
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.