Siemens Mobility is a
separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for
more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in
its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey
systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With
digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to
make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire
lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal
year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility
Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees
Interlocking delivery manager mission:
Lead the engineering of electronic interlocking systems for Customer projects in Siemens Mobility.
Responsible for the delivery of the interlocking system, leading the design, implementation and commissioning of electronic interlocking solutions complying with the project specific requirements, and coordinating all the related activities during the whole life cycle of the project.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the scheduling, execution, and follow up of all the interlocking engineering works, ensuring the compliance with deadlines, quality and cost.
- Effective coordination of all the areas involved in the project, other delivery managers, hardware team and technical office.
- Understand specific interlocking requirements as set by customer and reconcile any deviation.
- Management of specific interlocking requirements implementation.
- Implementation of interlocking specific application according to the generic application rules.
- Creation/Maintain design documentation according to EN50128 and 50126.
- Accountable for the interlocking specific application allocated to his/her responsibility.
- Work closely with other teams & team’s members to ensure an aligned delivery.
- Collaborate with HQ segments when required.
- Contribute to the dissemination/implementation of new processes within the organization.
- Contribute to the completion of projects to meet business objectives.
- Support and participate in all the strategic initiatives of the Interlocking CoC, and Engineering department when required
Requirements - Experience:
- Experience in requirements management, specification and traceability.
- Experience as signaling engineer or equivalent.
- Specific knowledge of interlocking systems for main line or mass transit lines.
Requirements - Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
- Goal driven with customer orientation and team leadership.
- Good communicative and integrative skills, both written and oral.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades
entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la
Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de
experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para
responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las
candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en
nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en
ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time