Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Syngo Product Sales Executive.
Location: Charlotte or Knoxville
The Syngo Product Sales Executive is a field sales position focused on selling our entire Syngo and Digital Health portfolio, including capital equipment and subscription offerings to Radiology & Cardiology departments in healthcare organizations. Successful candidate must have medical or Cardiovascular Information Solution (CVIS)/PACS/Advanced Visualization sales experience. Travel is heavy in the zone and you must live in the territory and have access to a major airport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income; works well in a team-selling environment and strives to be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being among the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential with a consultative type of approach when selling to our internal and external customers. Our portfolio consists of Siemens industry leading solutions in CVIS/PACS/Advanced Visualization and associated Professional Service offerings to Radiology and IT Departments in hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Our products are clinically and technically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers.
· Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of accounts with product/solution/service offerings).
· Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
· Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
· Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
· Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
· Will create and deliver customized presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs.
· Ensures Account Executives and AX, CT, MI, MR and WH PSEs are knowledgeable on Syngo Division Products to drive business.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Candidates will have 5+ years capital equipment or subscription sales experience to healthcare organizations.
· Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
· Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
· Experience in developing and presenting sales strategies to top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market (CEO, CIO, CFO, Director level, IT, managers, Physicians).
· Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Specific knowledge of Cardiology/Radiology Departmental Workflow with Diagnostic imaging (e.g. PACS/CVIS) a strong plus.
· Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, and a good understanding for the Clinical/Operational/Financial needs of the Healthcare Market etc.
· Experience with a consultative type selling approach along with experience in speaking with “C” level executives within Healthcare Organizations.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.