- Gathers information to learn about the customer in an ad hoc manner
- Explores customer’s needs to better satisfy the customer
- Has solid understanding about how internal or external customers use their products and services
- Listens to the customer’s feedback informally and acts on it
- Delivers as long as there are no major obstacles, adheres to rules and procedures
- Wants the team to deliver
- Makes suggestions for improvement and takes ad hoc actions
- Looks for opportunities to improve performance in own specific area of expertise or span of control
- Sees how money is made in business generally and works to contribute to the business"
- Understands the need for change
- Changes existing plans to accommodate new information
- Explicitly states acceptance of change and progress
- Produces new ideas and approaches in relation to own role
- Explicitly expresses positive feelings about change"
- Prefers working in groups, including groups with a variety of perspectives and origins
- Asks questions, tests assumptions and openly discusses issues, keeps commitments
- Readily accepts and uses expertise and input from others, without regard to source or origin
- Actively listens and responds to the concerns and feelings of others even when not explicitly stated
- Adapts communications to the specific audience
- Builds informal networks internally and externally and views them as part of the value creation process
- Understands and states the values and guiding principles that lead his/her actions
- Demonstrates traits such as integrity, impartiality, honesty, fairness, and truthfulness
- Tries to demonstrate the values in daily activities
- Generally maintains emotional balance and composure
- Recognizes the underlying basis for regulations and rules and acts in accordance"
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time