Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Handle local and international customer visits and production line demonstration in SSMR
2. Marketing material preparation for congresses including product presenting for congress pre-meetings, mock-up demo. Take booth duty in international congresses. Monitor, understand and evaluate the competition, market tendencies and market trends.
3. Align the dedicated CRM market segment strategy with Headquarter and supervise it's implementation into SSMR
4. Sales support for SSMR MR products in key countries (direct or via sales colleagues)
5. Contribute to define the marketing plan for the appropriate market segment, launch new products into the market and implement the product introduction project together with involved interfaces.
6. Contribute to content generation for the product related sales and marketing materials; Conduct product trainings, internal & external workshops.
7. Support to establish/maintenance reference sites, to get continuous understanding of customer needs. Market input to be transferred and communicate to product definition.
8. Work out solutions for after sales hot sites excalations together with PPM, CS and regional teams
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Marketing and Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, coordination and driving skills
2. Presentation skills with excellent English and Chinese
3. Fundamental knowledge in diagnostic imaging, particularly Magnetic Resonance (MR) products, healthcare systems and radiology processes
4.Be able to perform MRI scan and read MRI images.
5. Well operation on the office-tool software (i.e.: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) usage
6. Knowledge about Marketing as well as cost-benefit-analysis for active marketing measures
7. Positive attitude, easy-going personality, flexible and open minded, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time