Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You’ll drive the Advanced Service Business like Modernization & Upgrades for Turbo compressors, Reciprocating compressors and Expanders.
- You’ll lead the client activity in coordination with the Client Facing Sales Team during the business development phase.
- You’ll identify & build connect with the key stake holders in the project and develop value propositions and business case for the opportunity.
- You’ll provide leadership and focus for the opportunities that can be generated with long term focus.
- You’ll manage the client interface, including presenting the value proposition, building techno-commercial proposal and negotiating contracts.
- You’ll engages with Product Competence Centers across the globe, Legal/Contract Administration, Finance/Credit, Business Solutions, Control Systems, Business Unit Leaders, Field Operations and will achieve Order bookings, Revenue and Earning objectives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re an Engineering graduate B.Tech / B.E. with passion and 10-15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- You’ve experience in same or similar industry with great knowledge of Product Technology
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills.
- You’ve strong presentation skills and good hand on experience on MS Office.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time