We are recruiting for a customs specialist, to join our Customs team, responsible for all customs aspects of Siemens Energy (SEL) in China. This varied role incorporates operation and advisory responsibility including daily SEL import and export operation, classification and optimization as well as internal and external audit support for all Siemens Energy China plants. This role will report to the China Customs manager.
What are my responsibilities?
- Management of customs clearance and related logistics strategy to ensure clearance smoothly and compliance with customs regulations.
- Archive all related documentation for export and import files.
- Support import and export process optimization, and support logistics projects launched by operating companies.
- HS code classification monitor and customs certificates application.
- Support logistics system upgrade and ensure digitalization in customs operating team.
- Assist customs inspections, audits, AEO certified and other related topics for the company.
- Support broker management analysis and conduct broker reviews. Implement and monitor KPIs for customs processes.
What experience do I need to apply for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Familiar with import and export operation and customs regulations
- Experience in customs clearance
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and mandarin Communication
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time