Siemens has the
most comprehensive portfolio of Integrated Transportation Products, services
and solutions to help upgrade city’s infrastructure today and keep it
maintained for tomorrow. The range of services and solutions includes energy
efficient signals and streetlights, scalable traffic management software and
on-street traffic hardware. All of this is complemented by advanced parking
solutions. Siemens has a long history of providing routine and around the clock
emergency maintenance, traffic engineering and design-build transportation
improvements. Siemens is the nationwide leader in energy efficient upgrades of
traffic signal and streetlight systems. Siemens is able to develop an
intelligent and economical transportation solution that increase the quality of
life in cities by improving safety, energy efficiency and traffic-flow, while
generating capital that can be invested in additional infrastructure upgrades.
Now our Mobility team in Sofia is looking for highly skilled and initiative professional for the position of Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) Project Manager.
- Manage and ensure timely and high quality project execution
- Prepare project plans and time schedules
- Participate in the process of selection of suppliers of services and products in the context of successful project execution
- Prepare and
update regular project status reports
- Manages all project suppliers and stakeholders during project delivery process and in accordance with project timelines;
- Coordinates technical maintenance;
- Supports the local Sales team;
- Coordination and cooperation with colleagues and teams from other business units
- Masters/Bachelor University degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications or Information Technology;
- Experience in management of technical and civil works projects – min. 3 years;
- Experience in customer relationships management , as well as representatives of the public sector, companies, institutions, etc.;
- Experience in dealing with public institutions and municipalities
- Experience in development and implementation of project plans, time- and resource schedules for technical projects;
- Knowledge of IT
and Networking will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in managing of distributed teams is an advantage
- Experience in road/rail infrastructure projects is a strong advantage- Willingness to travel frequently;
- Valid driving
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written, good knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in the offer, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time