Who designs your future? You do!
Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your career.
Join the Siemens Graduate Program for Siemens Mobility
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
Over two exciting years, you will run three result-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens Mobility. During the rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Do you want to know more about Siemens Mobility?
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of 8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
- Three driven assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad. Possible assignments can be Intelligent Traffic Systems Hub Asia Pacific (Singapore), Strategy Unit (Singapore), Regional Customer Services (Thailand), Engineering Center (Thailand), Rail Infrastructure (Germany or Spain).
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles
We would love you to bring to us:
- An above-average Master's, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study: Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics, Digitalization, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Strategy, Transportation Engineering, Civil Engineering or other technical areas of study with a focus on drive technology, automation, control engineering, traction power engineering, production technology etc.
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- Excellent command of English is required to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
Can you see yourself committed, growing, and succeeding in your tasks?
Apply now and please attach the following documents in your application
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic record
- Reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/career/sgp#SiemensGraduateProgram
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time