With powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster - whether in the automotive, aerospace, or in other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of the industry, we are the leader.
Join us and become our Application Engineer!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Identify market needs to develop application examples for SIEMENS SIMATIC automation products and systems
- Provide technical feedback to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match SIEMENS capability and offerings
- Support & drive new market trends and techniques in new or better product solutions together with product management and engineering
- Plan and conduct product and system training courses, seminars, support customers at trade fairs, and give end customer presentations as well as teaching events
You can look forward to
- Relocation package 50 000 CZK
- Working with the newest technologies
- Working in modern offices in Pilsen
- International atmosphere and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree, ideally Electrical Engineering, IT or comparable field of study or work experience
- Practical knowledge of implementation, testing and commissioning of industrial automation components
- PLC programming, ideally SIMATIC S7
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel
We also offer
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time