Join us and become our Consultant.
What will be your main responsibilities?
Identify market needs to develop application examples for SIEMENS SIMATIC Automation products and systems.
• Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match SIEMENS capability and offerings
• Supports & drives new market trends and techniques in new or better product solutions together with product management and engineering
• Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues
• Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
• Relocation package 50 000 CZK
• Working for a completely new centre in modern offices in Pilsen
• Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
• Technical university degree, ideally Electrical Engineering, IT or comparable field of study or work experience
• Practical knowledge of implementation, testing and commissioning of industrial automation components
• PLC programming, ideally SIMATIC S7
• Knowledge of English for daily business communication
• Readiness for worldwide travels
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
• meal vouchers
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
• various discounts and special offers from our business partners for employees
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time