Siemens is looking for a Supplier Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for relationship with factories, distribution centers and forwarders for Digital Industries OpCo.
The Supplier Manager assure outstanding partnership with Factories, Distribution Centers, Logistic Teams in Head Quarter and Carriers. He/She manages expediting and escalation processes. He/she will be responsible to measure supplier performance and for continuous improvement of the logistic processes.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to logistic topics
· At least 2-3 years experience in order management and logistics
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree or Accounting High School Diploma
· General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time