- Providing phone/email support for internal/external customer, as well as, consistent monitoring and accurate documentation utilizing the Customer Relations Software Tool
- Demonstrating a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting Vista and Dimension product lines
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service skills to improve the customer experience, and achieve customer satisfaction by providing highly technical troubleshooting of complex issues to meet issue resolution and achieve customer satisfaction
- Taking timely action and ownership on all open tickets to troubleshoot and resolve internal/external customer issues to the customers satisfaction, and if necessary, escalates customer issues to next level support
- Meeting/Exceeding individual service level metrics to meet the needs of the customer/business
- Compliance to all Siemens pay and T&E policies, as well as, all RSC Procedures/Processes
- You have analytical thinking abilities to support advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills for assigned product line
- You have exceptional phone and communications skills to support collaboration with the customer, as well as, other internal resources to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and other applications
- You have a positive "can-do" attitude in all communications and the ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer, and collaborates with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
- You are willing to create an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
- Preferred candidate must have Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience. (Med-Tech Degree Preferred*)
- The position has a strong preference to be based in the (Glasgow, DE facility, Norwood Massachusetts facility, Cary NC facility) however; we will also consider exceptionally qualified candidates that are field based.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- 3-7 Years Comparable including Vista Experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.