To generate and develop new equipment finance business through new and existing relationships and execute the same financial transactions. Especially to proactively seek sales leads and improve the potential to place this business with strategic vendors. The candidate will be consummate and credible sales professional selling financial solutions to reputed Indian vendors across the asset class of INR 20 Lacs to INR 20 Crore. The role is focused purely on generating new business and is suited to people who are ‘sales with an appetite for’ and who can exploit their outstanding sales skills and vendor management with effective and successful results.
What are my responsibilities?
- Representation to potential vendor clients including Siemens companies and through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails.
- We are encouraged to spend 50-60% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting, apart from following up on lead generated through the Vendor Management team
- Actively and successfully handle the sales process: lead generation; credentials presentation; asking questions; solution presentation; close; handover to the counterparty (internal team) and subsequent follow up and process management.
- Are you driven, motivated and acute attention to detail in all sales opportunities to be collected and explored!
- We will have individual responsibility for new business. However, you will be part of a particularly hardworking, successful and growing team. S
- Support is also available from the Regional Sales Manager and Head of Sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- As a representative of the company at various levels of meetings, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Handling and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is complete and timely.
- Create and be accountable for all vendor proposals, contracts and any further documentation required.
- A detailed understanding of vendor clients.
- Responding to proposals and requests for information in a timely manner by interacting with other departments.
- Keeping tabs on issues affecting market conditions in India including collecting competitor intelligence.
- Are you proactive and responsive to prospective client’s needs!
- Do you Understand customer requirements and work to find solutions for the same
- Basic understanding of financials and capability to do early screening
- Convincing risk team on the transaction risks and mitigants
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years working experience with a proven record of success – preferably in equipment financing especially in segments like Machine tools, Printing and Packing, Plastic and Power in MSME and Mid Corporate segment.
- It is meaningful for the individual to have at least 3-5-year external customer facing sales experience (including manufacturers and suppliers of the segment mentioned above).
- Encouragement to your colleagues, tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with passion for growth.
- Truly believe that fun and phenomenal business go hand in hand.
- Experience of selling different asset types in B2B financing. Experience of working small value transaction and high numbers of transactions through manufacturer /suppliers.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time