Siemens Mobility is seeking to hire a Compliance Hub Head Americas who works closely with the global Legal & Compliance team in fulfilling the role of business partner to Siemens Mobility management and employees. This position supports them in achieving our business targets, the development and implementation of compliance strategies, and compliance- adherence to the law and to internal regulations.
You will ensure adherence with all Compliance processes (such as Business Partner process, SpoDoM, Compliance in Project Business (within the LoA process), eDAMEX etc), conduct compliance processes and, ensure continuous dialog with management and reporting compliance-related matters.Your new role – ambitious and future oriented
You are responsible to anticipate and to handle Compliance, Data Privacy and Export Control for North America (SMO NAM) and Latin America (SMO LAM) including the implementation of the Siemens Compliance System within all the assigned SMO countries of these two Regions
- Acting as a trusted advisor of the Siemens Mobility Management for North America (NAM) and Latin America (LAM) and the Management of the particular country organizations on all Compliance related matters.
- Responsibility for defining, implementing and operating of Compliance Strategies in the assigned countries
- Supporting Compliance Investigations and audits together with the LC CO Corporate Investigation Team.
- Escalation management for SMO countries including the liaison function between countries, Compliance Headquarters, and Corporate.
- Preparation of high risk Business Partner approval to be given by the respective SMO member of the global Compliance Management Council.
- Overall Compliance Risk Assessment for the Siemens Mobility Countries assigned to SMO NAM and SMO LAM to make sure to identify continuously possible new risks at an early stage.
- HR management and budget responsibility for allocated hub members of the SMO NAM/LAM Region including the comprehensive management of service provider from LC CO and their respective TSAs (Transitional Service Level Agreements).
- Develop and execute future oriented compliance requirements, reflecting a pro-active Compliance risk management needs in the business context.
- Contribute to the development of the global Compliance Organization in the sense of vision 2020+ and in the continuous improvement of the Compliance system incl. processes and tools.
- Develop and drive future-oriented collaboration models; participate in virtual expert teams in the area of Compliance to foster innovation across the organization
- Manage Partner relationships (internal and external).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Customer orientation, enabling business-oriented solutions without neglecting compliance risk requirements.
- Broad understanding of different business models, go to market approaches and business processes including support functions (at least > 7 years of Siemens experience, preferably within project business and/or Compliance and/or RIC/Audit functions).
- Intercultural leadership skills following „Picture of a Leader“;
- Degree from a reputable university or equivalent qualification
- Exposure to different Compliance positions within the Siemens organization and/or equivalent experience
- Strong, intercultural communication skills to support your ability to explain sophisticated Compliance matters.
- You have the ability to address challenging employees and, when required, work cooperatively and collaboratively within a diverse and highly dynamic team.
- Preferably you should be able to work onsite at one of our SMO locations in the US (Sacramento, CA, Austin, TX, Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY)
- Ability to drive mission execution
- Validated change management record and ability to respond quickly to Innovations and new developments
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Fluent in English; additional language skills (eg. Spanish or Portuguese) would be an advantage
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, & 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming a Head Compliance Officer with Siemens Mobility, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.