Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
To build multifaceted custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure. Senior level designers will develop and maintain graphic libraries, and exhibit software demonstrations.
Change the future with aus
- Have you developed graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals!
- We should add dynamics and point blocks to graphics in insight/DesigoCC.
- Did you develop account based graphic standards for zone based on your customer requirements.
- We incorporate sophisticated functionality of software into Graphical User interface to deliver enhanced capabilities for end users.
- Have you built templates, libraries and symbols to simplify sophisticated procedures!
- We will be the partner concern point in Zone regarding graphics.
- We should be product expert on multiple graphic interface programs.
- Champion the use of the Graphic Engineering Center of Competence to build graphics.
- We are the main contact with the GECC to maintain workflow and timelines.
- Production of sales documents to promote graphic features and products.
- We build demos of Insights, Facility Prime, DesigoCC.
- You must integrate skills and techniques of various areas to establish efficient workflows while maintaining quality graphics across the Zone.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- We should think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 5+ years of relevant vocational training preferred. Niche skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background, preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in technical or specialty area with proven competence in principle duties.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness, and help us shape tomorrow. We at Siemens give the highest importance to our employee's health and safety, hence during this pandemic we have given complete 'Work from Home' option to our employees.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time