This opportunity is open to hire in Portugal (Lisbon) or Germany (Munich). Your working location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project Manager for penetration tests of Siemens internal IT systems, external cloud service providers, products, solutions and services
- Self-dependent planning and implementing security penetration test projects with internal customers, utilizing internal and external penetration testers
- Coordinate definition of project scope and asset's worst case scenarios together with Siemens internal customers
- Allocate project resources to projects and lead project teams (2-5 penetration testers per project)
- Manage budget and build schedule and project timeline
- Supervise assessment progress and work (time and quality)
- Mentor, support and develop team, perform root cause analysis for security findings
- Implement and manage change when vital to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Lead presentation of assessment reports to customers, management or other partners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+years working experience in project management in multicultural environments
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar -specialization in IT Security a plus
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent as advantages
- Certifications like CISM, ISO certification, CISA, ITIL preferred
- Demonstrable experience in project management using tools like resource planning, agile methods / SCRUM
- Very good IT knowledge, IT security and penetration testing a plus
- Background knowledge in corporate information security as ISO/IEC 27001 / IEC 62443 is a plus
- Demonstrated keen interest in staying current with the latest trends in Cybersecurity
- Very good people management combined with good interpersonal skills and conflict resolution experience
- Motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with proven analytical skills, self-guided way of working
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out!#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time