Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as an Instructor (m/f/d) for Clinical
Training in the field of Angiography to train our
international application specialists in the handling of “Siemens Artis” and
“Siemens Cios” systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will train application specialists in our Advanced Therapies products (fixed and mobile C-arms). You will also be responsible for innovative, interactive as well as virtual concepts for these courses
- You will develop the course content, working in conjunction with various parties from Development, Marketing and Product Management to design the course schedules and course delivery using different methods
- You will apply your innovation capability by using blended learning concepts and will implement these predominantly in internal and also in some external training courses
- Your experience will also enable you to make a significant contribution to the development of new education services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's degree in medical engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of clinical experience in usage of fixed or mobile C-arms in the field of angiography (radiology/neuroradiology/cardiology) or hybrid-OR
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course as a medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- Ideally, you hold a senior-level certification in “Siemens Artis” or/and “Siemens Cios”.
- You are not only familiar with workflows in clinical practice, ideally, you also understand the physical background conditions
- You have already trained others? Your experience in working as a trainer is a clear advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- Your excellent knowledge of English puts you at ease in pertinent discussions with our international application specialists and colleagues, enabling you to develop innovative, trend-setting training strategies; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- You are able to analyze and process technical documents written in English for the independent preparation of training materials, making good use of your skills in MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe
- You enjoy passing on knowledge. You find it easy to convey complex correlations in a structured and easily understandable way
- Your planning and organisational skills as well as your social competence are the basis for working in our international team
- When new products or software versions are being introduced, you will also provide on-site support to the local application specialists; training courses may also take place at the training centers in the USA or China. Business travel, which you will be happy to undertake in connection with this part of your role, will account for up to 20% of your time
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time