Your daily work:
· You work for Large Drives Applications of SIEMENS China.
· Your focus is SIDRIVE IQ - an Amazon Web Service cloud based IoT solution for LDA customers
· You are the partner of a passionate and innovative central delivery SCRUM team located in Germany.
· You communicate, align and synchronize the sprint / release plan of the new system features with the central SCRUM team, then you need to propose and make the China local release plan accordingly.
· You drive the implementation, deployment and testing process of the decided release cycle under the supports of central SCRUM team.
· You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner, support upgrades to existing applications and work on the improvements of IT services efficiency as well as reliability.
· You are part of a cross-team & cross-region OPS community. You take the responsibility of the solution infrastructure and guarantee an ambitious Service Level Agreement. The technical supports also include On-call duty.
· You support to identify and clarify the new features from IT perspective based on the local demands in China in order to reflect those demands to the central SCRUM team. You may support for the local SCRUM delivery of those demands in the future.
· You present and promote DevOps architectural concepts to product owners and organize the realization. For this task you need to demonstrate your strong focus and vision on automating the OPS tasks.
· You ensure systems are secure and compliance according to the cyber security requirements of SIEMENS.
· You document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
· Further new AWS based DevOps topics requested by LDA CN.
· You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have at least 5 years of working experience.
· You have abundant experience of AWS services. You have practices in different environments / projects in terms of: setup and operation of IT microservices, continuous development / integration (especially gitlab ci/cd) and automation of IT infrastructure (e.g. terraform, ansible, chef).
· You have profound knowledge with source control system and branching concepts (e.g. git), software engineering and system design (e.g. building RESTfull stateless services, Elasticsearch or equivalent) and containerization of (micro)services and their orchestration (especially kubernetes)
· Additionally, you have knowhow on cloud service monitoring (e.g. Cloudwatch), system administration for infrastructure security (e.g. routing, firewall), LINUX command line usage and Windows powershell scripts as well as scripting skills (e.g. bash, python, AWS cli).
· Understanding of software testing processes and tools (e.g. pytest, postman) is a plus.
· You are fluent in English. German speaking is a plus.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time