Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role as “Mendix Solution Developer (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the exploration of the Mendix platform and contribute to the development of new and existing applications for your customers.
- You will develop new applications in the Mendix environment, based on use cases and MVP’s from our business partners
- You will be a key member of the newly ramped up Siemens Mobility Digitalization Factory
- You will work with your business partners to analyse their needs and influence the success of Mendix technology implementation within Siemens Mobility
- You develop application workflows, create integration with webservices and layout the user interfaces
- You deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application
- Next to that, you are responsible for the documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-) functional application requirements, business processes, workflows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
- You will, based on business cases and processes, develop use cases together with the business partners and model these into high-quality applications together with a small team
- You get the opportunity to step in the role as global Service Manager for Mendix as next step in your development journey – design a Service Management concept and manage the Service on a daily basis
- You will set-up the domain model, create application logic, create integration with webservices, ensure technical performance and layout the user interface
- In this role you will shape the digital landscape for Siemens Mobility
Your qualifications – well-founded and adequate
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software development and delivery
- Familiar with Agile & SCRUM practices
- Intermediate Java development skills (ability to create custom logic and integration)
- Understanding of development effort; communicate progress to internal customers
- Integration in Enterprise Systems e.g. SAP, Salesforce
- With your communication skills and presentation skills, you can present technical issues in a clear and comprehensible way
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive change
- Independent and able to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solver, structured and accurate
- Willingness to embrace new methods for solving age-old problems
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time