Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be:
• Create concepts for global campaigns to increase awareness about IT tools;
• Create graphic content targeted to Siemens employees all over the globe in a multichannel approach (e.g. Intranet, Siemens social media, newsletters);
• Video editing and motion graphics animation (would be a plus)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design or similar;
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign or other visual design tools;
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
• Proficiency in English;
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and other motion tools.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time