Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our cyber security team is comprised of out-of-the-box thinkers passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of guides. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Ensures that the relevant principles and ceremonies are understood and adhered to by the team.
- Guides the team along all relevant process steps and guarantee the team deliverables are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
- Supports and coaches the team to:
- keep focus and achieve visibility in its progress also towards external partners (e.g. project managers, product owners).
- commit to challenging but realistic and reliable sprint results
- remove or advance impediments that the team cannot seek internally.
- Takes care for a timely and constructive partnership of the team with the product owner or other partners.
- Feeds reflection and continuous learning to increase team performance and value orientation.
- Facilitates the team's creativity and self-empowerment to challenge product content definition and way of working.
- Exchange standard methodologies and collaborating with other scrum teams.
- In case of large project supports inter team synchronization (e.g. scrum of scrum).
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable education.
· 2-5 years of experience of development and methodologies.
· 1 year of experience of agile/lean development methodologies.
· 1 year of team leadership experience or project management experience.
· Experience working with international/intercultural and offshore teams.
· Certified Scrum Master is a must.
· Good spoken English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time