Internship in Business Administration (Siemens Mobility GR)
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge Transportation technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our worldwide employee with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Do you want to become part of this team? Apply now!
What are my responsibilities?
· Creation/change of customers/vendors and materials master data
· Procurement commercial activities for direct materials
· Creation of purchasing orders, communication with vendors for procedure issues, vendors Invoice Settlement & Payment
· Logistics, offers for transportation, execution
· Workflows in SAP, accounting postings
· Bank Guarantees, review of existing, issuance procedure, alignment with contract obligations
· System-/Service business: time sheets, service orders, project warehouse processes
· Creation of monthly certifications of progress of works, invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
· Preparation of commercial documentation for regular project status meetings, assurance of the accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. FC, MIKA, cash flow)
· Assurance of the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
· Commercial activities related to sales of spare parts
· Data entry of BDG/FC, Download of Esprit reports (Actual/BDG/FC), project list, SGA's
· Recycling reporting appliances, stock check, reconciliation with 3pl provider
· Intrastat/Extrastat, data preparation, quarterly list of contracts, VAT declaration -downloads files, submissions to tax department
· Fixed assets inventory, collaboration with AC for postings concerning asset creation/changes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· University Student or University Graduate in Business Administration/ Economics
· Fluent in both English and Greek
· Dynamic and resilient with Strong work ethic, organizational skills and customer orientation
· Curious for acquiring new knowledge and challenge the status quo
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail and Road Transportation Solutions Single-Member Société Anonyme
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time