GECC is the regional proficiency center of Siemens, Building Technologies, providing various technical support services to our branches in the region Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We also part of our offerings, provide bid support services to branches in the region.
We are looking Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 2- 4 years of experience in bid support for Building Automation System, Safety and security systems (Fire Alarm, Access control and CCTV).Responsibilities
He /She shall aggressively work in creating:
- Solution architecture, quantity takeoffs
- Identify discrepancies within the tender documents, technical compliance statement and recommend optimization possibilities etc..
- Input / Output list and BoQ from the quantity takeoffs and tender specifications and drawings.
Understanding and hands on experience of preliminary and detailed Engineering to qualify, identify and quantify Building Automation tenders.
Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting and electrical Systems will be an added advantage.
He /She shall have working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) and ACAD.
Experience in Modbus/BACnet high level integration to third party systems i.e. metering, SCADA
Experience with IT/Networking design within the BMS environment including workstations, servers, switches, routers etc
Experience in a similar position advantageous and any overseas experience will be beneficial.He /She shall have
- Strong time-management and social skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Good written English and technical writing experience
- Excellent social skills
- Experience within a HVAC Controls/DDC/BMS environment within Engineering and Commissioning
- Access Control and CCTV system
- System Knowledge – HVAC and Electrical system
HVAC system- Chilled water and hot water distribution system, Variable air volume system, thermal energy measuring and distribution system
Electrical System – Understanding the power distribution SLDs and electrical energy measurement systemMake your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Chennai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time