Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are currently looking for Order Management Specialist to join our international order management (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a customer service model dedicated to the Asia Pacific countries.Change the future with us
- Should be Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Partnership with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies.
- Should Close agreement with warehouses and being responsible for articles flow as well as stock levels.
- You should be Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents
- Close collaboration with various internal departments (around the world).
- GS: Act as a partner/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
- GS: End-to-end process – from order till invoice/cash collection
- You are Proficient written and verbal communication in English is Preferable– any additional language would be considered as a significant advantage.
- You have Around 2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO).
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics.
- Good communication and customer service skills!
- Should be Flexibility and constructive demeanor to performed tasks. We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time