Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business Excellence? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Business Excellence? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Begin your graduate journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- Adhere to Siemens safety systems and controls in line with Company policies
- Collaborate with experienced colleagues to deliver business improvements
- Work with internal customers on ground breaking projects
- Use internal and external benchmarks to ensure the best practice continuous improvement techniques are being used
- Develop, present and agree continuous improvement plans and manage plans to achieve tight deadlines, attend regular reviews to present the performance against the plan
- Assist with developing new standards / processes within office and production functions
- Establish, review and enhance process and quality management systems which support the business objectives.
- Form relationships across all levels of the business, engaging employees and managers, coaching and mentoring in continuous improvement activities to develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Support Customer requirements as and when required
- Communicate continuous improvement across the business using established communication tools.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be working towards a business related degree, but you must show a passion for business improvement.
- Are up for traveling as part of this rotational position. We want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each placement may be in different UK locations
- Have some experience/work-experience in a continuous improvement department, but it’s not essential
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Buisness Excellence. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time