Junior Business Administrator
Make your mark in the world at Siemens Energy!
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time? At Siemens Energy, we can. We energize society!
Siemens Energy are building new energy systems across the globe. We can contribute to fighting climate change by making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy possible.
Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Siemens Energy’s culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind.
Sounds like you? Join our apprenticeship
Siemens Energy Srl is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained as Junior Business Administrator for our financial team located in Milano.
What is your main activities?
- Analysis of financial documents, financial reports and other performance indicators of the company
- Planning and controlling activities and all tasks related to business administration topics
- Analysis and evaluation of the product or project portfolio to improve performance, policies and programs
- Support as a "point of contact" for board members, executives, business divisions and colleagues about financial operations
- technologies in the tools used and in the workplace.
What is your technical path?
- You gain deep insights in ambitious work activities within the Financial group over the course of two years also to enrich the growth of the team
- You receive a comprehensive and detailed training to develop your personal and professional skills
- Graduate in Economic or Business Engineering with an excellent knowledge of MS Office / Excel tools
- Good knowledge of both English and Italian
Your personal skills:
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to work in team
- Good communicational and time management skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of an organization
- Proactive and dynamic person with an innovative approach
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
Siemens Energy pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Read our stories about our values and our people on https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html and discover the Siemens Energy values and mission watching the video https://sie.ag/2NIWw46
More than 90,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens Energy Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Energy please go to: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en.html
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time