- In your new role you run Business Process Analysis as well as design and implement IT solutions in suitable IT architectures and/or enterprise IT architectures for Siemens Energy Legal and Compliance.
- You ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem.
- Further, you define change release processes and the implementation of IT security guidelines.
- You identify and evaluate technical options for improving existing and upcoming IT solutions, e.g. various cloud or on-premise container technologies.
- Moreover, you ensure the performance and delivery of IT services to the users, irrespective of the number and nature of suppliers by coordinating delivery, integration, and interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a degree in (business) computer science, business administration or respective experience.
- You have long-term professional experience in requirements engineering, IT service management and business process analysis.
- Additionally, you provide expert knowledge in Siemens IT infrastructure (interfaces, services, servers, best practices) as well as advanced knowledge in cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), container technologies, delivery management and ITIL process.
- To find your way in your new international environment you bring fluent German and English skills, both spoken and written.
- Personally, you convince with a structured way of working, show a high degree of independence, organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time