Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
You are responsible for the operational security monitoring of our cloud infrastructure to create transparency on Cyber Security for the business.
You enable our Cyber Security Business Partners to take fast and reliable decisions on security topics.
Your challenge will be…
- Perform recurring cloud compliance checks based on security monitoring findings
- Work with and support product owners in order to fix and mitigate security and compliance issues
- Provide documentation on results of cloud compliance checks and findings
- Verify assets and vulnerabilities by comparing items with the documentation
- Communicate progress and findings by preparing operational reports to relevant stakeholders (product owners, product managers, cyber security officer)
- Provide management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing audit information.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the area
- General consulting skills - ability to translate technical concepts to business language
- General auditing skills
- Ability to produce reports
- Information analysis
- Cloud native security and compliance monitoring tools
- AWS: Security Hub
- Azure: Security Centre
- GCP: Security Command Centre
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual international team.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time