Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Communications department of Siemens Mobility Greater China , we are looking for a Communication Specialist to work together with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support SMO China communication manager to plan, develop and implement internal communications strategies and activities.
- Lead SMO China bi-monthly newsletter, internal news article and references stories.
- Organize and coordinate internal employee communication activities.
- Support top management communications, eg. CEO letter, customer letters as well as slides and speeches for internal and external audience.
- Working closely with HQ communication team and ensure smooth and efficient local communications.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in Communications, or relevant;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- At least 2 years' relevant working experience in communication field;
- Ability to be creative, innovative, self-motivated.
- Excellent team spirits
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time