What are the job descriptions:
- User and Authorization management for specific application(creation / deletion / authorization and password )
- Record & respond to application issues from authorized / end users; log incidents into application specific issue management tools ( if any and where applicable (e.g. for local language support etc).
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve application related request / queries / issues; using known error database.
- Escalate to the next level of resolver group and ensure closure of issue, where applicable.
- Identify and escalate recurring issues to next level resolver group for root cause analysis and/or problem resolution.
- Update and upkeep the known error database in close collaboration with the service responsible.
- Coordinate and resolve standard change requests ; escalate to next level resolver group for resolution, if required; track and follow up to closure.
- Coordinate and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of standard change requests and/or of non-standard change requests, as required.
- Support of local/regional project team as required in the deployment or rollout.
- Support audit in the implementation and remediation of P2P and non-P2P compliance requirements.
- Drive good data management & process management practices amongst user community in close collaboration with application responsible.
- Support training and competency development of Key/End users.
- Support user communication for key events, functional change, information security practices, etc.
- Update CMDB & provide necessary supporting information to License Management for all new or decommissioned application licenses.
- Do regular meeting & reporting with the vendor & regional colleagues on all the local issues & escalation
- Provide the User details for Billing
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in IT or related qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Application and End User support function
- Advance knowledge of End User Support, Application and Infrastructure topics
- Able to communicate with people of all level
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time