Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Configuration management planning and configuration identification
- CM logging (equipment management), maintenance of the installation configuration and maintenance of the software-configuration (in projects containing software components)
- Assurance that the configuration documentation is both complete and up-to-date, Configuration management reporting
- Documentation and long-term archiving of the delivered systems
- Introduction of CM guidelines and monitoring of their adherence, Creation and updating of the CM plan, Set-up of the CM environment, Updating and administration of the CM environment
- Updating of the product environment (delivery to Production)
- Assurance of long-term archiving
- Creation of CM baselines and status reports (possibly as part of the QA reports)
- Coordination of change control within the project
- Monitoring and control of practical application within the project
- Any other task / assignment that may be given, as deemed and required by the Project Management / Senior Management.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering
- You carry 2 to 7 years of experience in relevant position
- You have relevant experience as a configuration manager
- You have knowledge of Railways Signaling domain
- You have good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time