Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
As a catalyst to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality work across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to improve the way they manage their business. Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll craft, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading customer and learning technology that determines what people care deeply about.
Change the future with us
- Actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in Pega Infinity
- Build components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed timeframe
- Should be a Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality work across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases, delivering high-quality work !
- Should Demonstrate your dedication to and passion for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have 5+ years of Pega development experience
- You are Pega CSSA certified individual
- You have experience working on Pega 7.x/ 8.x and working on Job Schedulers, Queue Processors & Agents
- Have experience working on Email integrations, SOAP service & connectors, REST service & connectors.
- Should have experience on Application & Ruleset migration, Product rules, basic SQL understanding!
- Have experience with the Agile delivery methodology
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time