The application supports the commercial and organizational quotation process for products and systems of Siemens AG. General aim of the application is an increase of efficiency, as well as the reduction of cycle times and, linked with this, the cost savings concerning quotation editing.
Your new role
• Work with a ticket system
• Error analysis within a web application
• Error analysis within script languages and Regular expressions
• Communication with application users and development/support units
• Monitoring of web applications
• Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database
• Response to application breakdowns, troubleshooting and failure documentation
• IT basics / technical background
• MS Office
• SQL knowledge
• Very good analytical cognitive abilities
• High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
• Sociable and communicative attitude
• Regular expressions and script languages (SED and AWK preferable) would be considered a plus
• Very good English skills
• German skills would be a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time