Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Manager of DevTestOps.
This position is for a manager for the Molecular Imaging Knoxville DevTestOps team. We are a team of extraordinary, diverse individuals that consists of DevOps and Test Automation Engineers. We are looking to find a manager to share our passion for software development and fit the fun, exciting culture of the current team. Candidate will work with a massive agile release train (spanning multiple countries) throughout the development lifecycle to define, develop and deploy major diagnostic medical equipment (PET-CT) product releases to our customer base.
· Relentlessly improve DevTestOps strategy to ensure scalability, reliability, and quality for our continuous integration pipeline utilizing the cloud, virtual simulators, and physical prototypes
o Design, plan, and execute the test strategy for the software sub-systems working with the test leads and test architects
o Innovate to expand and enhance test automation
o Make recommendations and assessments of builds, deployments, tools, and DevTestOps processes across teams
o Ensure the on-time delivery and coordination of DevTestOps initiatives in collaboration with architects and program managers to meet project deadlines
· Formulate and communicate DevTestOps strategy and ongoing accomplishments / impediments to stakeholders on a regular basis
· Ensure that software is installed reliably, efficiently, and with quality for our product
o Monitor the health of our systems in the field. Secure our systems from vulnerabilities and update our software remotely
· Hands-on activities may be required to complete the project mission which may include programming and/or testing. Be prepared to get your hands dirty, if required
· Work with teams across time zones (Chicago, Germany, and India)
· Take bold action to ensure there is a strong, diverse talent and leadership pipeline in place to meet aggressive business goals
· Develop, coach and engage people to higher levels of performance
· Passion for software development and DevOps
· Passion for code quality and automated testing
· Bachelor's degree in technological or related field and a minimum of 5 years of management experience
· Strong understanding of Agile/Lean leadership principles. Knowledge of the SAFe methodology is a huge plus
· Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills, and the capability to listen and influence. Excellent communications skills are an absolute must
· Ability to manage the workload for multiple simultaneous projects
· Preferred candidate would have experience in healthcare or another FDA regulated environment
· Preferred candidate would have strong programming and testing experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.