As the Assistant Test Engineer, you will be required to assist with Signal Works Testing activities as allocated by the Project Tester In Charge / Senior Tester.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist in verification and validation testing of the Signalling System as directed by the Signalling Tester
- Perform duties as directed by management from time to time
- Carry out duties according to the Health and Safety at Work legislation, company procedures and standards
- Comply with company and Network Rail standards whilst carrying out testing duties
- Assist with creation of documentation and certification
- Act as team leader or areas of work as direct as TIC
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- HNC/HND/HTC (essential)
- Railway Signalling experience (essential)
- Driving Licence (essential)
- Testing Modules 3C, 5 (training can be given)
- Networks or electronics experience
- Appropriate IRSE Licence
- PTS, COSS, SPWEE
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA
, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time