Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Preparation and support of project related design and documentation for Overhead Line Systems (in the field of Railway Electrification) within project specifications and instructions
· Methodic design of OCS with the Autocad and 3D-tool ”Creo Elements”, modeling of components
· Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP
· Clarification of internal interfaces related to Railway Electrification
· Allocation Design for OCS with CAD and Open Rail Designer
· Handling of OCS data within the Building Information Modelling Process
· Finalization of conceptional solutions
· Technical support and answering of technical inquiries in collaboration with the project engineering team and the project management
· Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
· Controlling of the work results
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge for preparation of technical drawings
- CAD-tool Autocad and/or Microstation program
- Advanced 3D imagination
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (AC and DC)
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time