Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/d) Interventional Cancer Therapy to define innovative products for multi-modality interventional cancer therapy and shape our product strategy with the latest clinical and technological trends.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In conjunction with internal and external partners, you will drive and expand our product strategy for minimally invasive procedures e.g. Healthineers Needle Guidance
- You will create an overall picture of customer requirements in cancer treatment, particularly for image-guided interventions
- You will define the strategy for the resulting products, based on the product and portfolio strategy as well as market requirements
- You will be responsible for the customer- and market-appropriate implementation of requirements and will create the corresponding requirement specification
- You will motivate a multidisciplinary team (including the internal R&D department) and ensure that the requirements are implemented
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in science or engineering
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in product management or R&D
- You can demonstrate your deep knowledge of interventional procedures
- You are very familiar with imaging technologies
- You know the requirements of the healthcare market and customers (cancer treatment, clinical workflows and processes, medical systems)
- Ideally you can offer a knowledge of sales, R&D and/or controlling processes
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and customers
- Your fluent English enables you to prepare product definition documentation and communicate with international customers and partners; knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You design innovative products in an independent, creative and strategic way
- You champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time