Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position manages a portfolio of service agreements and is responsible for profit and loss. The right candidate will drive the delivery of service agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction by working directly with the customer to develop trusted-advisor relationships and recommend services and solutions.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an experienced engineer, or similar expertise, in building energy monitoring and analytics to join the Energy Performance Services (EPS) team to support of our Service business. This Client Service Manager (CSM) will be a member of our National Performance Assurance team and will serve as the customer interface for Performance Assurance Service Programs (PASPs) and other EPS service programs. CSMs are responsible for the presentation of deliverables, developing customer satisfaction, driving financial performance of programs and projects, coordination of problem or shortfall resolution, and support for developing outcome-based EPS service programs and other lifecycle sales.
- Manages deliverables and customer experience for assigned accounts
- Manage assigned service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target and outstanding customer satisfaction and retention.
- Presents or coordinates the presentation of all service phase deliverables to external customer including monitoring, measurement and verification (M&V) and overall performance assurance reporting
- Maintains continuous customer communication via Navigator Dashboard as well as in-person or virtual meetings
- Ensures understanding of guarantee components and methodology as well as SIEMENS/CLIENT contractual responsibilities during the service (Guarantee) phase
- Ensures understanding of service agreement budget, activity plan and invoicing
- Facilitates execution of contract amendments during the guarantee phase in accordance with established process
- Develop service delivery plans with the customer to provide service agreement scope of work.
- Balance time between on-site customer interactions and back-office responsibilities.
- Participate in the development of a master schedule to deliver service for all customers in the service area.
- Drives successful financial performance for assigned accounts:
- Timely execution of service contract bookings, renewals, billing and activity planning
- Achievement of order intake, revenue and margin targets
- Reviews monitoring and reporting outcomes to proactively address underperformance and opportunities for performance optimization
- Address areas of underperformance that have or are likely to result in customer dissatisfaction or guarantee shortfall through coordination with customer and internal EPS management and resources.
- Address opportunities for further optimization of program results through coordination with customer and internal resources.
- Lead quality assurance activities that will support service agreement renewals.
- Supports the development of robust PASPs and EPS service programs throughout customer lifecycle
- Coordinate during project development to ensure ongoing service value & cost-effectiveness in new PASPs
- Leverage opportunities to grow or rescope service programs to incorporate Siemens service portfolio, especially digital and remote services, to drive continuous program optimization for assigned accounts.
- Develop account strategies to achieve the customer’s business goals, leveraging the company’s entire service and product portfolio.
- Identify customer needs and make prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations.
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in building technology industry; 5+ years preferred
- Experience in demand side energy services
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP), Professional Engineer, or other related energy certifications preferred.
- Working knowledge of International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP) and Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) standards, and familiarity with ASHRAE Guideline 14.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with engineering HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, or Security systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in remote energy metering, building energy auditing, and/or building commissioning
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.