What are SGP’s responsibilities?
- You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within Siemens Digital Industry over the course of two years
- You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
- You join an international community of extraordinary individual
- Develop clear product strategy of GMC product portfolio from perspective of product, price, placement and promotion.
- Extract product strategy intelligence and report to management and Head Quarter
- Concentrate on SINAMICS new generation and motion control digitalization Technology
- Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
- To collect, analyze and formulate product requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter product owners and R&D for product portfolio optimization
- To dig out product selling points, create winning guide to proactively do technical promotion.
- Support and even lead a team to be a professional region strategic product management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
· Major preferred in Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics.
· Have the knowledge of MBA preferred
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Flexible, agile, mobile
- Excellent Microsoft Software Tools and data analysis software
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time