About the Project:
Siemens Mobility is part of the BACS consortium which is responsible for the design and build of Lines 1 and 2 of the Riyadh metro networks. The scope of work encompasses detailed structural, architectural and transit system design together with construction, testing and Commissioning of work.
Our scope also includes the procurement of all Products and materials necessary to support project delivery. We are fully responsible for the design and integration of the transit systems and the civil infrastructure. Working from the Employers Requirements, the BACS consortium will manufacture, furnish, install, test and commission all components related to transit systems and Civil Infrastructure.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Primary responsibility is to update the ELCAD shop drawings according to the red mark drawings and to realize the ELCAD as-built drawings of the entire Rail Electrification lot of Line 1 and 2.
- Collect and organize the classification of the red marks.
- Organize meeting with the site team to collect the red marks and clarify the red mark on site when necessary.
- Submit the as-built package to the client.
- Get client approval.
- Must be able to work with Autocad.
- The Position holder will be under the responsibility of the Engineering Manager.
- The Position holder must be able to organize his job/task independently according to the priority.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Elcad & Autocad expert having more than 3 years professional experience
- Proven Track record in similar function ideally from a large Rail Project Environment
- Mid-size Team Management experience ideally from a multicultural work environment in Middle East region or other international assignments
- Solid experience working in project environment (high level of flexibility, ability to work under pressure and to meet the deadlines)
- Excellent level of English language. Arabic language is high appreciated but not a must
- This is an excellent Opportunity for Saudi Nationals with first work experience in similar Function.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time