Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
To build multifaceted custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure.
Change the future with us
- Have you developed graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals and added dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC!
- Have met with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job!
- We estimate the time required to complete the work.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- We develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings and present finalized graphics to Project Managers.
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and maintain skills using graphic programs.
- Have you visited job sites to understand customer’s need build create graphics accordingly!
- We have to peer review other graphic designers work to maintain quality and consistency.
- We possess knowledge of secondary graphic programs such as FIN builder and Facility Prime.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- We believe creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- We pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 3-5 years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialised skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background, preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Generally 3+ years of successful experience in technical or specialty area with shown competence in principle duties.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time